2023-24 Committee Sign-Up
- Assist the State Regulatory authority in a strictly advisory capacity with the approval of title insurance forms, the promulgation of rules relating to title insurance forms and issues associated thereto.
- Excluding any issues pertaining to rates or rating issues.
- Work on form revisions with the members of the committee.
- Propose to the State regulatory authority, revisions to the existing forms or new forms.
- Work in conjunction with the State Regulatory Authority.
- Who: A representative from all Insurers Section members
- A representative of the Title Insurance Agents and Abstractors Section
- How do you get on the committee?
- Selected by the Section member to represent that section member. With respect to the Title Insurance Agents and Abstractors Section representative, selection is made by the chair of that Section
- Who: A person selected by the Chair of the Insurer Section
- Responsibilities: Work in conjunction with the applicable State regulatory authorities (“the Authorities”) in order to assist the Authorities in a strictly advisory capacity, with the approval of title insurance forms, the promulgation of rules relating to title insurance forms, and other issues associated thereto.
- Schedule and provide notice of meetings and make appointments to subcommittees on specific issues and projects of the Committee.
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THIS COMMITTEE. Registration open through August 18, 2023. Limit 3 committees per member. Committee registration does not guarantee position.