- Assist the State Regulatory authority in a strictly advisory capacity with the approval of title insurance forms, the promulgation of rules relating to title insurance forms and issues associated thereto.
- Excluding any issues pertaining to rates or rating issues.
- Work on form revisions with the members of the committee.
- Propose to the State regulatory authority, revisions to the existing forms or new forms.
- Work in conjunction with the State Regulatory Authority.
- Who: A representative from all Insurers Section members
- A representative of the Title Insurance Agents and Abstractors Section (non voting)
- How do you get on the committee?
- Selected by the Section member to represent that section member. With respect to the Title Insurance Agents and Abstractors Section representative, selection is made by the chair of that Section
- Who: A person selected by the Chair of the Insurer Section
- Schedule and provide notice of meetings and make appointments to subcommittees on specific issues and projects of the Committee.