2021-22 Committee Sign-Up
CYBER SECURITY COMMITTEE
The Cyber Security Committee is a newly formed committee focused on technology affecting the Title industry and to assist in the development and promotion of cyber fraud awareness.
It's first act of business will be to outline it's purpose, activities and committee structure.
- Provide educational opportunities to the membership and potential membership of the Association regarding technology and cyber fraud awareness.
- Prepare seminars on topics of interest to the membership
- Prepare articles for the newsletters as may be of interest to the membership
- Work on educational projects as requested by the Board of Directors.
- Work with the Executive Director to provide educational topics for the Annual Convention or other meetings of the Association
- Who: Members may be from the Agents Section, Insurers Section and affiliate members
- How do you get on the committee? Presidential Appointment
- Who: Selected by the President
Registration open through September 30, 2021. Limit 3 committees per member. Committee registration does not guarantee position.